Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unity Environment WIP


been super busy with school lately, but on my free time I still practice some 3D environment art. This one is going to be my first environment done in Unity. Eventually I hope to have a complete outdoor field environment done. I made the trees using Unity's tree creator tool. I am pretty happy with the results, but I am still learning how to use it. I also added the depth of field camera effect and still tweaking it. Since thanksgiving is coming up i'll probably have more time to work on it.

Things I hope to have accomplished by the end of this project:
  • learn more about tree creator
  • learn to add sky dome and create own texture for it
  • add a waterfall and a river
  • maybe some birds flying in the sky
  • rocks and boulders
  • more foliage
  • hopefully learn how to make volumetric clouds